Saturday, July 28, 2007

Roller Coaster of Nub

Today's events...a definite up and down ride for your truly.

1. Woke up at 8:45 AM and realized it was the weekend and I could sleep in

2. Was woken up by my grandmother around noon, about meeting with a financial chick at the bank in regards to the purchase of my great-grandmother's house

3. Hit Biscuitville for brunch

4. Cleaned out my car

5. Drove to Carrboro to do tech for a show, then perform in a show, then watch a show and meet this really awesome chick I met recently online, then perform in another show. Turned out my friend Anita wasn't feeling well and wasn't going to be able to make it to the show. I had one of my best Comedy Sportz shows ever with Joe Jones AKA "Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones", Eitan Lees, Edward Graham, Katie Shutrump, Remi Treuer, and Ken Maffitt. I always love when Joe Jones refs...he's f'n amazing.

6. After I watched DSI Witness News, I went to go warm-up for DirtyGames with the other cast members. Abby, the aforementioned awesome chick I met online, had to leave with her friend due to her friend's god-daughter not doing well. I really hope the little girl is okay.

7. A gentleman I had never met before came up to me, shook my hand, and said that that was one of the best shows he had ever seen. That made my night! :)

8. I went to "Hairless Tweeter" next door to the theater and purchased perhaps the strangest combination of products possible... A 6-pack of Killians Red and a pack of E.L. Fudge cookies.

9. I drove home and Tommy Boy was on one of the bazillion HBO channels I subscribe to. I watched the remaining 3/4 of Tommy Boy, sent out my "Hope your God-Daughter is okay" e-mails and then wrote this blog.

10. #9 was actually it, I just thought 10 would be a nice round number to end with.



Nighty-Night... Tommy Need Sleepy!!!

No comments: