Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weird Realistic Dream

I had the most realistic dream I've had in a while last night:

Eitan and I were staying in a hotel room together in Las Vegas. Everything was going well until the day we were supposed to fly back.

My alarm went off an hour early because it didn't set itself for daylight savings time. I went to have breakfast by myself since Eitan wanted to sleep in.

I was eating breakfast and then remembered that we were supposed to fly back that morning....like within the hour. I rushed back from breakfast to discover that Eitan was in the shuttle-bus line already and I'd apparently have to take the next one. I couldn't remember what room number we were in, so I asked the lady at the lobby desk for another room key.

I rushed back to the room to finish packing and realized that someone had thrown my thinbgs all over the place. There were a pair of panties laying on the floor that weren't in the room before. The only logical solution; someone had a hooker in the room and she forgot her panties.

I gathered my things and rushed back to the shuttle-bus line to go to the airport and the lady from the lobby was outside. She informed me that my roommate threw some kind of crazy party within the last few minutes. I went to go back to the room once more to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything and then realized that I left a crap-ton of my things in the room.

I began to pack furiously. I was sweating profusely and worrying that I was going to miss my plane. As I was packing I started to think to myself, "This is funny, but I don't remember ever flying out here in the first place."

While still dreaming, I thought to myself, "This must be some kind of weird-ass dream!" I proceeded to wake-up muttering to myself, "Wow, that seemed too real!"

No comments: