Monday, April 23, 2007

Boat Trip

I took the time last night to take in the last of my new NETFLIX arrivals, Boat Trip.

Boat Trip stars Cuba Gooding Jr. & Louis CK ... oops, I mean Horatio Sanz. Boat Trip is the story of two friends who are looking to score some hot poon on a luxury cruise. Their travel agent screws them over by sending them on a gay cruise. For each of them to hook-up with thier [female] love interests, they must act convincingly gay.

Boat Trip also stars Vivica A. Fox, Will Ferrell, Roselyn Sanchez, and Roger Moore.

Roselyn Sanchez has moved into my top 10 list of AILF's... Actresses I'd Like to Find out more about. After doing some research, I discovered that Roselyn also portrayed the hot Latina chick in Rush Hour 2 and will be reprising her role in Rush Hour 3. She was frikkin' hot in Boat Trip and I will be keeping a close eye on her! <------ Does that sound creepy?

I wasn't expecting much from Boat Trip... maybe a few dick jokes and some stereotypical homo-humor. I was wrong!!! I thought the movie was great!!! There were bits and pieces of the movie that made it seem like it was a 'B' movie, but I LOL'd several times.

3.56743524 out of 4!!!

No comments: