Friday, April 20, 2007

Swingin' in the Rain?

Our men's night quad got in 8 games last night. Pete and I won 6-2!!!

Everyone else left, but Mike, Pete, Wes, and I stayed and finished our quad in the less than torrential down-pour.


Playing a lefty tomorrow in a singles ladder match, and I know Ted Hobgood may be reading this...it's not that type of ladder match. Dave Ball and I always have a good match. Have I mentioned I have a difficult time with lefties? It'll be fun. The last two times we played the matches lasted about 2.5 hours each. That's in-frackin-sane!


Started watching Charlotte's Web last night after I got home from men's night in Burlington. It's fantabulous so far! <----- Notice the use of only one exclamation point here.

1 comment:

Ted Hobgood said...

If you don't dive off the top of a ladder and hit your opponent with a barbed-wire racket during this event, my respect for you will completely vanish.