Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Taj is Rising!!!

Unlike Jennings, I still love my NETFLIX!!!

The 3 movies I most recently received are Charlotte's Web (the new one), Boat Trip, and National Lampoon's Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj.


After LOST, I popped in Rise of Taj last night, expecting pure and total crap. The story was ever so predictable, but it was, for lack of a better word, cute! There wasn't a heckuva lotta T n' A, but the characters were refreshing. Taj's mom and dad were great, even though they were only in a few scenes. The chick with the Cockney accent was pretty cute. Plus, we got to see the ol' fun bags. The chick that Taj falls for has an ideal mix of sluttiness and intelligence.

My only real complaint is that the "bad guys" in the "evil" frat didn't wreak enough havoc or have enough havoc wreaked upon them.




Compared to the first film, I think Rise of Taj wasn't inventive enough. I mean come on...they jerked-off a dog into pastries and fed them to the bad guys in the first one.

I didn't miss Teck Holmes' character, but I really wanted to see a cameo from Ryan Reynolds.

The movie wasn't total crap, but I don't think we'll be seing a tird installment any time soon.

Kal Penn's "15 minutes" are almost up.


I'd give this flick a 1.999999999999999999 out of 4, which is why I'm not a professional movie critic. People like round numbers!!!


After tennis tonight I think I'll watch the other two movies and then take a brief coma.

No comments: