Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Viewpoints

The Faux Roamin' Gnome aka Jason Quinn ran CSz rehearsal tonight (wait... holy fuck-nuggets... it's after midnight.) Quinn ran ComedySpurtz rehearsal last night.

We did this neat-o-mosquito class exercise called Viewpoints (or something like that.) It basically made us function as a group by making us vividly aware of the people around us. There is a better description of this activitah on the CSz message boards.

There were a few exercises that required PT Scarborough to run for a long period of time. He's a smoker. He didn't pass out... we ran for a long-ass time too. I was impressed. I never realized how many people in DSI have inhalers.

I got a lot out of the exercises. Some stuff I will definitely be able to implement into my scenework.

I was worn-the-frack-out when I got home tonight. Prior to attending the most physically demanding CSz rehearsal ever, I had a 2 hour long physical therapy session.

I left a clever note on my friend BJ's car. She has a good sense of humor, thus she'll appreciate it. She parked next to me in the parking lot. I had a pen and large piece of cardboardish paper handy. Easy decision here folks! :)

One of my tennis tennis buddies, Bryan Cox, brought me all the McDonald's Happy Meal Shrek Toys. His son won't play with them, thus I get them all. The Shrek figures actually talk. That's pretty bad-ass for a Happy Meal toy. Much gratitude goes in his general direction. Thankies Bryan, you're da man!

Have I mentioned how bad it sucks to have a refridgeerator die on you and be without one? Well, It sucks... It sucks big-time.

My long, physically-exhausting day has gotten the best of me. I am fighting a losing battle with my eyelids. Nighty-Night!!!

No comments: