Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another weird-ass dream (which I hope doesn't come true)

It was senior school picture day at my old high school. DSI had agreed to perform to keep people waiting in line to have their photo made. I did a scene with Joe Jones and I apparently said something that offended him. I saw a tear roll down his cheek and I approached him to apologize. He was extremely angry with me, but instead of hitting me or confronting me in any way, he proceeded to run to the Burlington Square Mall. He continued to run away from me inside of the mall. I finally caught up with him and as he was about to speak to me I woke up in a heated sweat. It seemed so real though.

What was the purpose of this dream? Maybe Joe Jones has something important to tell me. I'll ask him this weekend.

2 comments:

Ted Hobgood said...

Man, I hope Joe Jones kicks your ass for this. That would be CRAZY!

Corey Brown said...

You have been watching to much LOST Tommy.