Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tennis & Trivia

Brian Reder and I won our first round doubles match on Monday night, but were then beaten to a pulp by the top team in the tournament on Wednesday night. This marks another year with a different doubles partner in the tennis tournament. Brian and I played really well together though. It didn't help theat we were playing against a team comprised of one of Burlington's best players and a guy who was a former teaching pro. Oh well, the Mebane tennis gang hit La Cocina afterwards and I forgot all about the loss.

After I got home from La Cocina, I took a shower and headed down to Tyler's in Carrboro for Trivia Night. It was nice to have Lauren Frohne join Scott, Katy, and I.

We sucked a fat nut at just about every portion of Trivia Night last night. Oh shit...my lunch-mate is ready to go to lunch...

Must....consume....mass...quantities...

TB

No comments: