Monday, August 27, 2007

This sucks balls!!!

So I'm going through financial records on Sunday... I realize that the DMV never sent me a renewal notice for this year.

I call them a few minutes ago and, after spending almost 20 minutes on hold, it turned out that I owe $290 dollars due to a late emissions inspection from 2006. Hmmmm... That's good to know.

So I have to pay $290.00 just to get this crap taken care of and then $30 bucks for the emissions test for 2007. I got my car's emissions test done last year, but it was a couple of months late and I don't mind paying some kind of fee for it being late, but $250 + late fees is a bit extreme!!!

This is money I don't technically have so I'm borrowing against my 401k to take care of it. The minimum amount of a 401k loan is $1,000. I'm doing that for a 2 year loan term. The interest is only like $97.00 so that isn't too bad.

I am going to pay that $290 crap off... then get my emissions/inspection done. I hate procrastinating so I am taking Wednesday off and get all this crap taken care of.


In related news...

SummerSlam Sucked!!!

Word on the street is that The Great Khali botched the ending to his match. Batista was supposed to win the title.

The Great Khali grabbed a chair and was probably supposed to let Batista catch it when he tried to hit him, but instead the ref saw Khali hit Batista with the chair. The Great Kahli was promptly disqualified, thus retaining the title.

I bet Vince is pissed!

John Cena has held his strap for way too long also. It was reported all over the internet that Randy Orton was scheduled to win the belt from Cena last night. I have a feeling the WWE intentionally changed the outcome of the match to keep spoiler sites guessing. It worked!

Rey Mysterio and Triple H both made their returns to the ring last night. Both have been out of wrestling to recover from injuries/surgery.

Triple H looked like he dropped some muscle mass, but he looked really great. Little Rey Rey on the other hand...yikes!

Mysterio looks like he probably gained 20 pounds. He still put on a great match against Chavo Guerrero.

You can really tell that the new WWE wellness program (IE zero steroid tolerance policy) has set in. Bigger, more muscular guys keep getting smaller and smaller.

RAW ought to be interesting tonight.


Okay, I'm done nerding it up for today, but never fear! I'll blog again soon.

Nub,
Tommy

No comments: